Thursday, December 17, 2009

We're happy tonight

This is going to be the shortest blog ever......


Danny and I ARE happy tonight because today we celebrated our 13th anniversary. Thirteen years ago today, Danny picked me up from work to go to lunch. We had talked about eloping. He asked me if I wanted to go to Pigeon Forge. I called the office to make sure they didn't need me that afternoon. They didn't, so up to Pigeon Forge we went. We stopped at an outlet jewelry store on the way to get my wedding band. We went to the Chapel of Love and got married for $150. There was lighter fluid squirted on the candles to make sure they would light, and they did........all the way down the side of the candles. The two ladies in the office watched on TV to be our witnesses. After the 15 minute ceremony we went to Krispy Kreme to get donuts, and I was very upset because they didn't have my favorite....plain glazed. What kind of donut store runs out of plain glazed donuts? That was 13 years and 2 kids ago. I'm looking forward to the next 13 years.....but there will not be 2 more kids!!

No comments: