Monday, December 14, 2009

Christ was born on Christmas Day

And Connor was born on December 14, 2005. Where has the time gone?!? Four years ago at 1:07 pm my precious, sweet boy made his entrance into this world.


This cannot be the same little boy, or sorry, little man, that lives in my house now. These past four years have flown by, especially the last 2 years. He's gone from this small, quiet, still bundle of joy to speeding, never still ball of laughter!




Today he got to choose what we ate and for the most part what we did. We started off eating ice cream for breakfast. We had to make a trip to Walmart because he wanted cake on his birthday, but I didn't have one (I know - nice planning on my part) because his and Savannah's party isn't until Friday night. But of course, he wanted cake on his birthday. What was I thinking! He decided he wanted to wear his jammies all day. So, off to Walmart we went with him wearing his Buzz Lightyear jammies. After that we went and saw Danny at the office since he wouldn't be home tonight. We came back home and played the Wii....Connor's favorite thing to do. After eating chicken nuggets and mac and cheese for supper we went up to the neighbors house to look at all their lights...think Griswolds plus some. They had a blast! It doesn't sound like much but it was a fun day for all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. Especially the pictures of him in his pj;s.

Karen said...

I love the jammies IN Wal-Mart. One day my dreams is to have a Griswald Christmas house lol...I love the lights.