Thursday, December 10, 2009

Go tell it on the mountain....

That was the song I got a cute video of tonight while at the kids' Christmas program. Here it is:





So, only 3 days into the December Blog Challenge and I missed a day. It was not by choice though. Had a busy day yesterday so late last night I sat down to type it. But the kids didn't want me to apparently. I was dealing with Connor from about 11:15 til 12:55. And from 12:55 to 1:30 with Savannah...but didn't get to bed til 2:00 because Savannah was having a hard time going back to sleep. We went to the doctor today and each got antibiotics for sinus infection and flu shots. Savannah will be visiting an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor later on this month and then possibly an allergist. It's been a rough couple of days so this is my blog for today. Here are a couple of pictures from the program for your enjoyment.





















No comments: