Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UGH!!!

Sickness has taken over our household....Savannah has had a virus since last week. I took her to the doctor last Friday after a week of EXTREME irritability. They did a blood count and confirmed the virus. Connor started coughing Friday night and on Monday it turned into a full on cold, which now Savannah and I are getting I think. She started up with a runny nose yesterday and me - a sore throat. Today - her nose & Connor's nose are disgusting and I'm getting the runny nose. Savannah threw up last night and then had a "watery diaper." I'll let them go until Friday and probably make another trip to the doctor. They actually told me to bring Savannah back if she wasn't better by today but I have a feeling I may be taking Connor so I'll just wait and do them both at one time. It's no often that the kids are sick especially at the same time. It's just getting hard now to keep them away from each other when they are sick. Sorry to complain and run on. Our household just needs some prayers right now - for all!!

No comments: